The Classo can be installed in three different ways:
- Installing through WordPress
- Uploading through FTP (File transfer protocol)
- Uploading through C-panel
Installation through WordPress:Installing a theme through WordPress is quite a simple process. Follow steps below for installation.
- Unzip Classo theme package (downloaded from themeforest.net)
- Go to wp-admin -> Appearance -> themes -> Click Add New Button at top left corner
- click upload theme button at top left corner then click browse button
- locate and select classo.zip from downloaded package.
- after installation locate and click activate button.
- follow next screen to install Classo templates plugin
- after installation of Classo templates plugin, Please go to Classo Dashboard -> Theme setup -> register your purchase code.
Please be informed that you should not upload the whole package you have downloaded from ThemeForest as you will get an error of missing Classo stylesheet file. Instead, locate the classo.zip file inside the main file you have downloaded.
Installation Through FTP
- Download the Theme archive and extract the main theme zip file it contains (classo.zip).
- You may need to preserve the directory structure in the archive when extracting these files. Some software like “WinRAR” create a sub directory with the same directory name they have unzipped. uploading the theme to your server via FTP with this structure is WRONG and you will face some errors.
- Use an FTP client (for example FileZilla) to access your host web server
- Transfer your unzipped theme to your server in the WP-content/themes
- Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your uploaded theme.