Important All Theme Options are self explanatory and can be accessed in Classimet Dashboard -> Theme Settings We have elaborated certain points below for better understanding.
Header settings can be found in Classimet Dashboard -> Theme Settings -> Footer
- Turn On/Off Footer Main Area, (Make sure widgets are added in footer sidebar areas in appearance -> widgets, to make footer area enable.)
- Select a footer layout from available options
- Turn on or off Top Footer section. this section would display before Main footer. you can add logo and social networks or subscription form in this section
- Select subscription form styles for top footer area
- Upload logo for top footer section
- Provide form id for the subscription form built with provided form builder.
- Turn On/Off Sub-Footer Section
- Enable back to top button
- Select a Style for back to top button,
- Turn On Floating Sell Button (DirectoryPress Plugin required)
- Custom Copyright Text option, to show in sub-footer section.
- Upload logo to show in sub-footer section.
- All footer related background/text and border colors are defined here as per point number 13 below.
- Select Social icons location from top or sub-footer section.
- Add url for desired social network profiles to show in sub-footer or top footer section.